Please read the instructions below carefully before starting your application and keep this page open in your browser as a checklist for completing your application.
- Read the Tips for Developing Research Proposals, as well as Selection Criteria to help you create an effective and engaging proposal. Ensure you’ve read the Rules and Project Guidelines before you apply.
- Start Your Application Here
- You do NOT need a mentor to submit your application.
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- When all of the fields have been filled in review your data, edit it if necessary and click Submit when you’re happy with the information you’ve entered.
- If you do not receive a submission successful notification it means that your application is incomplete. Review your application. Any errors will be highlighted in red. Correct them and resubmit.
- After submitting you will receive an email with your application details and the signatures page. We require a paper copy of your application, with all the necessary signatures included, mailed to the SBC Program Manager. Failure to submit the signed copy constitutes an incomplete application and will result in the disqualification of your project
- Please see the Competition Information page for application deadlines.