Sanofi operates in Canada through affiliated companies including sanofi-aventis Canada Inc., Sanofi Pasteur Limited and Sanofi Consumer Health Inc. (collectively referred to as “Sanofi Canada”). Sanofi Canada maintains this Website (the “Website”) for your personal information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Website.
Terms & Conditions
- The Website contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. However, the Website and its contents are designed to comply with Canadian laws and regulations. Although accessible by others, it and its content are intended for access and use by Canadian residents only.
- The Website may contain from time to time information related to various health, medical and fitness conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a professional health care provider. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult a professional health care provider.
- Sanofi Canada makes no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law. Sanofi Canada further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
- The Website may contain financial and other information which is forward-looking and involves risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, risks associated with the inherent uncertainty of pharmaceutical research, product development and commercialization, the impact of competitive products, patent, product liability and third-party reimbursement risks associated with the pharmaceutical industry, and the other risks and uncertainties detailed from time to time in Sanofi’s Annual Report. The information, notably financial information, provided on the Website shall not be considered as an invitation to invest. It shall not be interpreted as canvassing or public offering, and does not constitute either an offer to subscribe, purchase, or deal in Sanofi shares or any other securities issued by Sanofi. Financial information posted on the Website is regularly updated.
- You may freely browse the Website. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express prior permission of Sanofi Canada. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- You should assume that all contents of the Website are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express prior permission of Sanofi Canada. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Sanofi Canada.
- The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website.
- Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Neither Sanofi Canada nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Website. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Sanofi Canada and third parties. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express permission of Sanofi Canada or the relevant third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Website and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- Although Sanofi Canada may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Website, Sanofi Canada is under no obligation to do so, except to the extent required by law or regulation.
- You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Website or adding any unauthorized material to the Website.
- Sanofi Canada reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Website at any time. Sanofi Canada may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Website by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
- The Website and its content are governed by the laws of the Province of Québec and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Any possible litigation relating to the website and its content is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the district of Montreal, Canada.